2018-2019 Rogers ISD Health Center Instructions
- Please fill out the RISD Health Information card for each child with current phone numbers, student health condition, and medications.
- Please submit an updated shot record to the school nurse anytime your child receives immunizations. It is state statute that if your child does not have all necessary immunizations, your child will not be allowed to attend school until proof of immunization is provided.
- No medication (over the counter) will be provided by the school district. You can send an over the counter medication for your child to take during school hours. Please fill out an Over the Counter Permission Form (available online or upon request from the school nurse).
- If your child needs to take a daily prescription drug during school hours, you must submit the medication in its original container and submit a Physician’s Request for Administration of Prescription Medication Form. Both parent and physician must sign the form (available online or upon request from the school nurse).
- Please do not send your child to school if he / she is running a fever of 100.4 or greater. Your child may return to school when he / she is free of fever for 24 hours without the help of fever reducing medications.
- Please do not send your child to school if he / she is vomiting or has diarrhea.
Carol Morris, BSN, RN
Victoria Denman, LVN
254-642-7074 (Elementary school)
254-642-7075 (Middle / High school)
Important Immunization Information
Attached below are important documents regarding immunizations for the current school year.