Community and Student Engagement
Under House Bill 5 (passed in 2013 by the 83rd Texas Legislature), all districts are required to evaluate the district’s performance and the performance of each campus in regard to community and student engagement. Districts must assign one of four performance ratings – Exemplary, Recognized, Acceptable or Unacceptable – to the district and each campus for overall performance, including the following categories:
- Fine arts;
- Wellness and physical education;
- Community and parental involvement;
- 21st Century Workforce Development program;
- Second language acquisition program;
- Digital learning environment;
- Dropout prevention strategies; and
- Educational programs for gifted and talented students.
Please select each link below to view Rogers ISD ratings.